Sonntag, 9. November 2008

Totally Trick: GLK Rock Crawler

Zur Zeit ist die SEMA in LasVegas, wo u.a. dieses Fahrzeug vorgestellt wurde, ein Mercedes für die Funsportler...naja...

This year, Mercedes-Benz has sponsored the GLK Tuner Challenge, which asked four builders to customize its new GLK-Class SUV. Now, I've only seen one of them personally, and while I realize it's not particularly fair, I have to say that I've already found my favorite. Why exactly? Well, Ontario's Legendary Motorcar Company's effort is designed to be skated on. Seriously! It's got a launch ramp on the nose, the roof is reinforced with a panel so you can ride across it, and there are even rails that unfold from the sides for practicing 50/50s! The finishing touch? There's winch on the front that'll pull you up to attack speed! Yes! Doesn't that sound like a great way to get hurt? The GLK Rock Crawler is also designed to be used for snowboarding and wakeboarding, but since I still ride my deck to work regularly, the skating possibilities were what made me totally freak out. I'll be profiling the other Tuner Challenge entries tomorrow, and when I'm done, I'll also give you all the info on how you can vote for your favorite. For now, check out three more pics of the Rock Crawler after the jump.



Keine Kommentare: